L’association Volontariat International au Service des Autres, l’Année Diaconale is mindful of the rights of individuals, particularly in relation to automated data processing, and wishes to be transparent with its clients. It has set up a policy covering all such data processing and the purposes for which these are carried out, as well as the courses of action available to individuals in order to better exercise their rights.
For more information related to personal data protection, we invite you to consult this webpage: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued use of this website constitutes unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
Article 1 – Legal notices
1.1 Website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”)
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”)
L’association Volontariat International au Service des Autres, l’Année Diaconale, registered at the prefecture of Strasbourg under Volume LXXVI Folio N°13 Dossier N°13/1998
headquartered at: 25 boulevard du président Wilson 67000 Strasbourg
Telephone n°: 0388354676
Email address: email@example.com
Represented by the chief executive, Yves Jeunesse
1.3 Web host (hereinafter referred to as “the host”)
www.visa-ad.org is hosted by OVH SAS, which is a subsidiary company of OVH Groupe SAS, register at the RCS de Lille, reference number 537 407 926 sise 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
1.4 Design, development and maintenance:
1 Rue des Pommes 67201 ECKBOLSHEIM
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is reserved strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes nor for any form of sales solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the website
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this website and more generally all materials reproduced or used on the website are protected by the applicable intellectual property laws.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The publisher’s failure to take legal action immediately upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use or a waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Website management
To facilitate effective management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or to certain parts of the website, to a specific category of web users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the website or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Liabilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in case of failure, breakdown, malfunction or interruption of connection, preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely liable for the equipment you use connecting to the website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely liable for the websites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the website or any services accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the website and you waive any action against it as a result.
Should the publisher be subject to legal or out-of-court proceedings as a result of your use of the website, it may come to you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The creation by users of any hyperlinks to all or part of the website is authorized by the publisher. Hyperlinks must be removed on the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not created by the publisher. The publisher claims no right to the content in the aforementioned links.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by L’association Volontariat International au Service des Autres, l’Année Diaconale.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher to manage its relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The following personal data are collected:
– Name and surname
– Email address
– Telephone number
– Date of birth
– Financial data: in the case of payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access to, amendment and deletion of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of amendment: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to data removal: users may request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit data processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the conditions of GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the conditions of GDPR;
- the right to data transfer: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transfer it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
25 boulevard du président Wilson, 67000 Strasbourg
Or by email, at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and an address where the publisher can contact the applicant. A response will be given in the month following receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests necessitates it.
In addition, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the option to decide on the future handling of their data after their death. For more information, please consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us in the first instance before filing a claim with CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Usage of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal grounds for this data processing is the contractual relationship between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or spyware) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
- organising the conditions of use for the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent it is reasonably required or necessary to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- for the use of payment services, when the user uses these services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with whom it has established agreements;
- when the user publishes information in the publicly available comment sections on the Platform;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access their data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to supply user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, to allow them to perform these services, and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the stipulations of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to process claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive these, click the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial marketing purposes, if you do not want it to be used, please click the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation. The publisher cannot accept any liability in this matter.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in place.
Article 13 – Cookies
Visit our cookie information page.
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracker is an electronic file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and opened, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi.
While browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
The first time you browse this website, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse the website, the customer and/or prospective customer will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from the settings of their browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic on this website, to develop the design and layout, for other administrative and planning purposes and in general to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are used on this website:
– Google Analytics: this allows us to measure the audience of the website;
- Google Tag Manager: this facilitates the use of tags on pages and allows us to manage Google tracking tags;
- Google Adsense: this is Google’s advertising agency, which uses websites or YouTube videos to support its adverts;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google AdWords Conversion: a tool for tracking advertising campaigns using AdWords;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies for running banner advertisements.
– Facebook Connect: allows a user to be identified with their Facebook account;
– Facebook Social Plugins: allows users to like, share and comment on content using their Facebook accounts;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows interaction with our audience on Facebook.
– Twitter button: allows page content to be easily shared and opened on Twitter;
– Twitter advertising: allows us to display and target ads through Twitter’s ad network.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not legally binding and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
If you have any questions or require information concerning this website or its products, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.